Sunday, May 6, 2012

See The Unseen


Yesterday, I watched The Avengers with my friend and his family. Many funny scenes there! Hahaha! :D After watching the movie, we went to a food stall to eat gudeg. That is the first time I've eaten that food. It tasted sweeettt~ ;) (try it when you come to Indonesia :)) Then, there happened a chat that inspired me to write this article.

My friend's father said that the cool gadget my friend uses smells his father's sweat. The parents described how they persevered to work, endeavored to be successful. I was touched and my brain was "tugged" by what they said.

I think we ever adore someone with great amazement.

• "Wow, how clever my teacher is! I want to be like him! He is an English master!"
• "Merry has a cool laptop. I want to be like her too! I want to have one!"
• "Lisa, I once went to John's house. His house is so big! The interior is very beautiful! After all, there are a swimming pool and a basketball court! My dream house!"

Such expressions come out from our mouths.

But, have we ever thought about how much struggle they have undergone? How much toil they have done? How myriad the obstacles they have faced?

Achievements, popularity, cars, handphones, .... (please fill this in by yourself)

Those are the "products", the final results. REALIZE that behind those all is something that we should consider, something that we must reflect on, something that is unseen, but we have to see.

So, every time you see someone or something "shining", _ _ _ the un _ _ _ n!

No comments:

Post a Comment