Sunday, May 25, 2014

Jay Chou's Songs for Weddings

Again! I am writing this article while listening to his songs. :)


Maybe some people think that it is a crazy or enigmatic idea. And I'm sure others think this is a brilliant idea—as I do. Weddings are once-in-a-life-time events. Why not use Jay Chou's heavenly, romantic music to embellish one of the unforgettable moments in your life? Your beloved one would definitely be touched and pleased! If I marry, I'd like to sing at least some of these songs for my 'sugar cube'. :) Okay, here they are! Enjoy! ^^

Note:
• For translations click here.
• If you want to sing, changing or adjusting the lyrics so that they will suit you and your honey would be a good idea.

1. 可愛女人 (Ke Ai Nü Ren) → Lovable Woman
2. 簡單愛 (Jian Dan Ai) → Simple Love
3. 星晴 (Xing Qing) → Clear Stars
4. 七里香 (Qi Li Xiang) → Common Jasmin Orange
5. 園遊會 (Yuan You Hui) → Garden Party
6. 浪漫手機 (Lang Man Shou Ji) → Romantic Handphone
7. 麥芽糖 (Mai Ya Tang) → Maltose
8. 甜甜的 (Tian Tian De) → Sweetly
9. 愛的飛行日記 (Ai De Fei Xing Ri Ji) → Love's Flight Diary
10. 手語 (Shou Yu) → Sign Language
11. 手寫的從前 (Shou Xie De Cong Qian) → The Handwritten Past
12. 告白氣球 (Gao Bai Qi Qiu) → Love Confession

Bonus: Jay Chou's Wedding Music



Source: http://www.jaychoustudio.com/jay-chou-discography (title translations)

15 comments:

  1. Enormous blog you individuals have made there, I entirely appreciate the work.groom mother dance songs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice blog by the way. Please check out list of hot song 2021 in our website. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. Soul Desire wedding music

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mark. It's my pleasure! Thanks for your kind comments! ^^

      Delete
  3. Hey, that’s an amazing list. We are also doing preparations for our wedding ceremony that will be held at the outdoor Los Angeles wedding venues and was just confused about wedding songs to include in the reception. You have helped me a lot by sharing this list here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wenni. Wow, congratulations on your wedding! I'm very glad to help! I wish you a very happy marriage! ^^ I'm sorry for you might not have seen my reply that I wrote long ago because I just realized that I had posted it not as a reply to your comment, but as a new comment on this post.

      Delete
  4. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing
    Wedding Songs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bz pop. Thank you very much for your appreciation! Surely I will keep on writing on my blog! :)

      Delete
  5. Story of this blog is well written. The writer kept in consideration the grammar very well. Level of English also very well. Lot many new words has been used while writing content of this blog. Best videography company in Washington DC

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great piece of writing, I really liked the way you highlighted some really important and significant points.Thanks so much, I appreciate your work. We also provide wedding photography services kindly visit us photography service provider in bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete