Monday, March 22, 2021

Q&A (Q-Man and Answers) #2: What's your least favorite dino and why?

  

#2

Question from Christela Cindy: What's your least favorite dino and why?

Q-Man's answer:

Let me tell you the truth. Cindy, who is another English enthusiast and a fellow poet, actually (and kindly) sent me two questions, the first one being "Why are you so fond of dinosaurs?". This question can simply be answered by an article I wrote many years ago entitled Why Dinosaurs? and this is the reason why I decided to feature the second inquiry for Q&A #2 instead.

So, what dinosaur is actually my least favorite and why? Posing this question is akin to asking what my most favorite dinosaur is and what the reason is. As I've stated on Facebook, to say what my favorite dinosaur is is indeed exceptionally difficult, but I would not feel very "sinful" if I utter the name of the most popular dinosaur on the planet: Tyrannosaurus rex. This massive predator would have tipped the scales at between 5 and 7 metric tons and was capable of crunching the bone of its unfortunate victims with its bone-chilling teeth (see what I did there?). T. rex was definitely a dinosaurian badass. What about my least favorite dino then? Well, I would not take a much, if any, different approach: Asked this remarkably tough question, I would probably point to a dino that is sort of plain in appearance, like Dryosaurus or any of its close relatives. Despite these, in my book all dinosaurs are special and unique in their own ways.

Q&A (Q-Man and Answers) is a section where I answer questions from my readers. Feel free to send me any question through one of my social media channels. Note that you may choose to remain anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment