Sunday, February 14, 2021

Q&A (Q-Man and Answers) #1: How does it feel when you can help other people improve their English speaking skills?

 

#1

Question from Dewi Kania Saputra: How does it feel when you can help other people improve their English speaking skills?

Q-Man's answer:

It is no exaggeration to say that being able to use English properly is a primary need in the current era. Although, according to an article by EF blogger Isabelle, it is not the most widely spoken language in the world (the honor goes to Mandarin Chinese, with more than 955 million native speakers, including the one and only Jay Chou), it is undoubtedly a crucially important language to learn and proficiency in this sexy medium of communication means access to a multitude of opportunities which can literally change one's life. When I am successful in teaching my students (or anyone, really) such that they can use English better than they used to, I feel deeply grateful for being able to take part in their unique journeys to reaching their own dreams. It is infinitely rewarding to help someone take a step, however small it is, towards a brighter future.

Q&A (Q-Man and Answers) is a section where I answer questions from my readers. Feel free to send me any question through one of my social media channels. Note that you may choose to remain anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment