Monday, June 22, 2020

Monster Rancher 2: My Monster YouTube Playlists

If you are one of the raft of my WhatsApp contacts, chances are you are already aware that I've been crazily playing the old but gold game Monster Rancher 2 (MR2). I am so enamored of this monster-raising game that I recently wrote an article listing PSX ROMs and the monsters that can be acquired from them via the Shrine feature – the writing process, of course, involved innumerable instances of "CD swapping" (to read the post, click here).

The Gaboo Soldier Captain Dave gives a Straight punch to Reikoku,
inflicting a lot of damage on the Shogun

One of the most fascinating aspects of MR2 is, without doubt, the battles!!! Hence, the chemical reactions in my brain naturally propelled me to recording and uploading battle videos of my monsters to the world's biggest video-sharing site: YouTube. They are comprised of not only battles with wild monsters on Errantries and at scheduled tournaments, but also fights with fellow monsters from my ranch, as I pitted all of them against each other! Witness the monstrous spectacles and I hope you relish every single scene of the shows!

Note:
- Click the image to be directed to the playlist
- There are three (3) matches in each video
- I will keep the list updated as I raise more monsters


Monster 1
Dinoking (Zuum/Zuum)
Image source: https://monster-rancher.fandom.com/wiki/Zuum?file=Zuum_MR2.png

Monster 7
Monster 8
Monster 9
Monster 10
Monster 11
Monster 12
Monster 13
Monster 14
Monster 15
Monster 16

No comments:

Post a Comment