Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A UFO Seen from Jalan Lautze

Believe it or not! I saw a UFO! Well, here is the story.

On Sunday, August 19, 2012, I went to attend a Holy Mass held at 6.30 p.m. at Gereja St. Petrus dan Paulus (Catholic Church of St. Peter and St. Paul), Jakarta on my beloved bike, Rexus. While driving on Jalan Lautze (Lautze Street), I saw a UFO moving right! At first, I hesitated to take a picture of it; however, at the end of the day, I decided to snap that mysterious object. Here is the photo:

A UFO Seen from Jalan Lautze, Jakarta, Indonesia

A UFO Seen from Jalan Lautze, Jakarta, Indonesia  (magnified)

Note: The photo was taken at 5.59 p.m.

The appearance was like a comet but with long "flame" as its "tail". It moved quite slowly at constant speed along a straight line.

After it disappeared, I followed the curious thing as I went to the church. Along the journey I took a look at the sky several times but didn't spot it. When I was near the church I saw a really big crescent. I don't know whether it was the moon, or "something else".... However, I didn't take a photo of it.

Done! This is my first experience regarding UFOs. Thanks for reading my story! Please share your opinion below! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment